Xadow Tutorial - Acceleration Detector
We have made an acceleration detector, it detects the acceleration and reminds users by vibrating. When the acceleration changes, the Xadow Vibration will vibrate and the Oled will display the accelerometer value. You can also see the current battery voltage on the OLED display.
This demo required:
To complete the demo, you need to:
Connect Xadow Main Board,Xadow OLED, Xadow Vibrator and Xadow Accelerometer at the same direction with FFC cables.
Connect Xadow Main Board to PC with a Micro USB cable. Before uploading code, you need to install Xadow driver. Please click here to learn the specific operation.
When you see “Now, you can program and use the Xadow as you use other Arduino boards”, it means you have finished the preparations.
Downloading the file: acceleDetector Library and directly open acceleDetector INO file.
Before compiling, you should make sure that there are the library:OLED_Display12864 and sleep_FromArduino in Arduino Library. If not, please download them and put them on the libraries file of Arduino IDE in the path: ..\arduino-1.0.1\libraries after unzip._
- Compile code and upload it to xadow board. You need to select Seeed Xadow from the Tools | Board menu of the Arduino environment.
- Then you can see the following picture:
Change the acceleration value by shaking the sensor,you will see the sensor value on the OLED module
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.