ESP32 Breakout Kit
This is the breakout kit specially designed for ESP32, it contains a breakout board and pin headers. The dimension is 53mmx38mmx1.2mm. The breakout board with 2.54mm-gap female headers allows you to connect the pin of ESP32 to it easily. We also provided 2 grove connectors in this kit to enrich the expansibility of ESP32.
The parts of the kit is non-soldered.
|4Pin Grove Connector||2|
|4Pin 2.54 Header Male||2|
|10Pin 2.54 Header Male||4|
|10Pin 2.54 Header Female||4|
Click to view larger image.
- First, you need to purchase ESP-32S Wifi Bluetooth Combo Module.
- Second,Solder the ESP32 module onto breakout kit.
- The assembled kit will provide ultra high performance and ultra low-power consumption Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo wireless solution.
- ESP32 Breakout Kit Schematics and PCB in EAGLE format
- ESP32 Breakout Kit Schematics in PDF format
- ESP32 Breakout Kit PCB in PDF format
Help us make it better
Welcome to the new documentation system of Seeed Studio. We have made a lot of progress comparing to the old wiki system and will continue to improve it to make it more user friendly and helpful. The improvement can't be done without your kindly feedback. If you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor via Github or give us suggestions in the survey below, it would be more appreciated if you could leave your email so that we can reply to you. Happy Hacking!