Xadow-Q Touch Sensor
The Q Touch Sensor is a high sensitivity and high noise immunity touch input device.It is based on Atmel AT42QT1070.
The AT42QT1070 modulates its bursts in a spread-spectrum fashion in order to heavily suppress the effects of external noise, and to suppress RF emissions. The QT1070 uses a dual-pulse method of acquisition. This provides greater noise immunity and eliminates the need for external sampling capacitors, allowing touch sensing using a single pin.
- Operating Voltage: 3 ~ 5.5V
- Operating Current @3.3V: 1mA
- Touch Keys: 7 Keys ; key0 ,key1 ,key2 are on the Xadow PCB bottom side
- Communicating Protocol: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x1B
- ①：Touch key3 , key4 break out
- ②：Touch key5 , key6 break out
The recommended range for key capacitance Cx is 1 pF – 30 pF. Larger values of Cx will give reduced sensitivity.
- ③：Xadow interface
- ④：On board touch key0
- ⑤：On board touch key1
- ⑥：On board touch key2
When you touch the key pad on the board ,you will see the message from a serial port.
- Connect Xadow - Q Touch Senor to Xadow - Main Board
1) Download the library [Q Touch Library];
2) Unzip it into the libraries file of Arduino IDE by the path: ..\arduino-1.0.5\libraries.
3) Open the code directly by the path: File -> Example -> getTouchNumber.ino
4) Upload the code. Note that you should select the correct board type and COM port.
You can see :
Help us make it better
Welcome to the new documentation system of Seeed Studio. We have made a lot of progress comparing to the old wiki system and will continue to improve it to make it more user friendly and helpful. The improvement can't be done without your kindly feedback. If you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor via Github or give us suggestions in the survey below, it would be more appreciated if you could leave your email so that we can reply to you. Happy Hacking!