Xadow - OLED 128*64
The advantage of OLED is its power consumption. In addition to E-ink, the OLED maybe is the most energy efficient screen. 128x64 OLED screen is very cool. This module is equipped with the most comprehensive software support, you can effortlessly draw the pattern that you want on this screen. When you look it like the all-metal Xadow clock , you know I did not lie to you.
- Power Voltage (VCC)：3.3V
- Display Color: white
- Dot Matrix: 128*64
- Operating temperature: -20~70 ℃
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
- Connection: I2C (address 0x3C)
Please notice: heavy impact or stress on the OLED will cause the breakdown of screen..
Based on the strong library file, you can display various patterns on the screen.
The hardware installation:
Note: when connect Xadow OLED to Xadow Main Board, you should concern about the connection direction. The connection method is that the unfilled corner of one Xadow module need to connect to the right angle of another module(see four corners of each Xadow module).
Upload the code:
Download OLED Library and install it to your Arduino Library.Open any code by the path:Files->Examples->OLED_Display12864->examples, such as OLED_Bitmap_Inverse_Hello_World, so you will observe “Hello World” in OLED screen.
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.