Xadow Metal Frame
The Xadow Metal Frame is a well-made, reliable exoskeleton that protects and provides stability for your Xadow devices. It’s wearable and can withstand running, walking, hiking, or simply staying put. Customize your experience by adding various Xadow sensors.
- Rich in metallic texture by using of hard aircraft aluminum alloy
- Adopt superb CNC process technology to manufacture
- Convenient and flexible wear form with following PUNK style design
- Flexible collocation of internal PCB for realizing certain function
If you have already had our Xadow modules, then you can use the meter frame to assemble a wearable device. The blowing picture is the BOM.
About the assembling guide, please click here to see the specific steps.
After assembling them by yourselves, you will get this:
It can be worn as an accessory as shown below:
Hey! Guys. Show off your any innovative APP for Xadow.
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.