Xadow - Gesture v1.0
The sensor on Xadow - Gesture v1.0 is PAJ7620U2 that integrates gesture recognition function with general I2C interface into a single chip. It can recognize 13 gestures including move up, move down, move left, move right, move forward, move backward,circle-clockwise, circle-counter clockwise, up to down ,down to up,left to right ,right to left and wave. These gestures information can be simply accessed via the I2C bus.
- 13 gesture recognition
- Gesture speed is 60°/s to 600°/s in Normal Mode and 60°/s to 1200°/s in Gaming Mode
- Ambient light immunity: < 100k Lux
- Built-in proximity detection
- I2C interface up to 400 kbit/s
- Compatible with the Xadow interface
- Power supply:2.8V to 3.3V and I/O voltage is 1.8V~3.3V
- Compatible: Xadow interface
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
Dimensions:25 * 20mm;
- P1:Short-circuits,then interrupt signal will be connected with pin PF0/A5 .
- U1:PAJ7620U2;Integrated Gesture Recognition Sensor.
- J1,J2:FPC interface.
When connect Xadow - Gesture to Xadow Main Board, the connection direction should be cautious. The connection method is that the unfilled corner of one xadow module connect to the right angle of another module(see four corners of each xadow module).
Pins on both sides of Xadow modules are symmetrical, here are pins descriptions about Interface from top to bottom.
|Xadow Pins||PAJ7620U2 Pins||Function|
|5||1/VBUS , 11/VLED , 12/VDD||VCC|
|6||6/GND , 10/GND||GND|
|7||6/GND , 10/GND||GND|
|8||1/VBUS , 11/VLED , 12/VDD||VCC|
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.