The Xadow Audio integrates a speaker box and a microphone on one single board. The speaker unit is rated at 0.7Watt with an impedance of 8 ohm. Unlike the regular cone type speakers, the loudspeaker driver used on the Xadow Audio has a flat surface and is mounted in a rectangular enclosure, which enables it to reproduce sounds at an amazing effect.
- Open source and modular design
- Built-in enclosure for speaker
- Combines speaker and microphone on one board
- Built-in Xadow Connectors for easy pluggable FPC cables
- Stackable and chain-able with other Xadow Modules
- Perfect choice for your audio and DIY Phone projects
|Resonant Frequency||900 Hz|
|Impedance||8 ± 20% ohms|
|Rated Power||0.7 W|
|MAX. Power||1 W|
|Frequency Range||900 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-42dBV Typ|
|Max Input Sound Pressure||130dB SPL|
|Speaker||13mm × 18mm × 4.5mm||0.51”× 0.71” × 0.18”|
|Microphone||2.95mm × 3.76mm||0.12” × 0.15”|
|Board||25.37mm × 20.30mm||1” × 0.8”|
Make it now
Check on awesome RePhone projects that has been achieved with RePhone. A Traceable Dog Collar. By using this collar, you are able to make a phone call to your dog.
5 steps to make a traceable Dog collar for your lovely puppy.
Connect the Modules as instructed, please bear in mind that the unfilled corner should be facing the other side:
We’ve been looking for a better place where our backers (RePhone Users) can sit together, warmly and comfortably, have conversations about RePhone, discuss technical problems, share ideas/projects, and give feedback on the modules’ development in the future. And then here we go, the RePhone Community.
Now join us in the RePhone Community! Together we seek answers, make interesting stuff, care about each other, and share our experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some frequently asked questions in RePhone Community are collected and answered to the topic “Frequently Asked Questions of RePhone (FAQ)” , the topic will be kept updating whenever a new FAQ comes out.
The schematic diagram of Xadow Audio is provide in the following link:
Check more info about the Speaker box and the Microphone:
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.