Xadow - IMU 10DOF
Xadow - IMU 10DOF is a combination of Xadow - IMU 9DOF and Xadow - Barometer BMP180.This module is base on MPU-9250 and BMP180, the MPU-9250 is a 9-axis MotionTracking device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer and a Digital Motion Processor(DMP), and BMP180 is a high precision,ultra-low power digital pressure sensors for consumer applications.This module is very suitable for the application of smartphones, tablets and wearable devices
- I2C interface
- MPU-9250 I2C address selectable
- Low Power Consumption
- 400kHz Fast Mode I2C for communicating with all registers
- Digital-output X-, Y-, and Z-Axis angular rate sensors (gyroscopes) with a user-programmable full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec
- Digital-output 3-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital-output magnetometer with a full scale range of ±4800uT
- Digital-output barometer with range of 300 ~ 1100hPa(+9000m ~ -500m relating to sea level)
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
- ①：MPU-9250 I2C address select Pad(default 0x68)
- ②：12P FPC bottom contact
We will provide an example here to show you how to use this sensor.
When connecting Xadow - IMU 10DOF to Xadow - Main Board, you should concern about the connection direction. The connection method is that the unfilled corner of one Xadow module need to connect to the right angle of another module(see four corners of each Xadow module).
Software Part 1. Download the library from https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/IMU_10DOF 2. Unzip it into the libraries file of Arduino IDE by the path 2. Open the code directly by the path: File -> Example -> IMU_10DOF_Test 2. Upload the code. Note that you should select the correct board type and COM port.
You can see :
Orientation of Axes
The diagram below shows the orientation of the axes of sensitivity and the polarity of rotation.
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.