Xadow - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±400g)
The H3LIS331DL is a low power high performance 3-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “nano” family, with digital I2C serial interface standard output. The device features ultra low power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart sleep to wake-up functions. The H3LIS331DL has dynamically user selectable full scales of ±100g/±200 g/±400 g and it is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 0.5 Hz to 1 kHz.
- Wide power range DC2.2V to 3.6V
- Xadow outline
- 3 axis sensing
- Small, low-profile package: 3×3×1mm TFLGA
- Low power 300µA at 3.3V (typical)
- ±100g /±200 g /±400 g dynamically selectable full scale
- I2C digital output interface (address = 0xE7)
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- ECOPACK®RoHS and “Green” compliant
- Shock detector
- Impact recognition and logging
- Concussion detection
Here below we show you how to read the raw data from this accelerometer. Like other Xadow modules, you need to connect Xadow 3-Axis Accelerometer to Xadow Main Board before upload the test code to Xadow Main Board to get the Accelerometer information.
The hardware Installation:
When connect Xadow 3-Axis Accelerometer to Xadow Main Board, you should concern about the connection direction. The connection method is that the unfilled corner of one xadow module need to connect to the right angle of another module(see four corners of each xadow module).
After uploading code, open the serial monitor to obverse the test result. The outputs of this sensor are 3-axis acceleration info which is converted into the unit of gravity, “g”.
- Xadow - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±400g) Eagle File
- Github repository for 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±400g)
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.