Xadow - LED 5x7
The Xadow LED 5x7 consists of a 5x7 monochrome LED matrix and a LED controller. You can sending command to the LED controller through I2C interface (address 0x21) to display numbers, letters or even pixel images. This could come handy sometime in your project.
- LED Matrix
- Plug-and-play if connected with RePhone Kit Create
- Open source and modular design
- Slim and small
- Built-in 11 PIN Xadow Connectors for full flexible connection with other Xadow Modules
- Stackable, chain-able and sew-able with other Xadow Modules
|Core||ARM® 32-bit Cortex® -M0 CPU|
|Power Supply||3.3 ~ 6 V (via breakout pins)|
|Clock Speed||48 MHz|
|Interfaces||Interface with Xadow GSM+BLE through I2C (7-bit address 0x21)|
|Dimension||25.37mm × 20.30mm / 1” × 0.8”|
Use it with RePhone Kit Create
Without any programming, you can connect it to the Core Module (Xadow GSM+BLE) of your ‘RePhone Kit Create’ to display numbers and letters using the ‘Actuator Control’.
Set ‘If This Then That’ :
You can also set conditions in the ‘If This Then That’ to trigger the Xadow LED 5x7 to display specific characters or pixel images.
We’ve been looking for a better place where our backers (RePhone Users) can sit together, warmly and comfortably, have conversations about RePhone, discuss technical problems, share ideas/projects, and give feedback on the modules’ development in the future. And then here we go, the RePhone Community.
Now join us in the RePhone Community! Together we seek answers, make interesting stuff, care about each other, and share our experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some frequently asked questions in RePhone Community are collected and answered to the topic “Frequently Asked Questions of RePhone (FAQ)” , the topic will be kept updating whenever a new FAQ comes out.
We will be keep updating the source code on our github page:
The schematic diagram of Xadow LED 5x7 is provided in the following link:
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.