DC framework solenoid HCNE1-0630
This 12-Volt DC framework solenoid is great for projects! These types of solenoid are often used for automatic door locks,vending machines,robot etc. However, they work great for almost any project requiring a DC solenoid.
The solenoid operating temperature should not exceed 80 ℃, or continuous working time less than 1 minute.
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Outline size(mm): 16×19×30
- Movable core: 6(g)
- Loss efficiency: 9.6(W)
- Gravitation: 0mm:1030(g), 2mm:400g, 4mm:220g
- Easily fixed and connected
- Temperature stability, long product life and ensure good performance
- E ring and rubber gasket make the operation of the solenoid valve mute
- Low friction to ensure high efficiency and extend the life of
- Simple and reliable design
- Vending machines, ticket vending machines,money exchange machine
- Office equipment: fax machines, punch card machines, copiers, typewriters, cash registers, plotters
- Transport equipment: automatic door locks, safety belt lock, automotive solenoid valve, parking facilities
- Appliances: tape recorder, video recorder, keyboard, automatic knitting machine, karaoke machine
- Other: packaging machine, robot, farming equipment, stamping equipment, alarm, water solenoid valve
Operation temperature: -5 ℃ to 40 ℃, the solenoid valve will not solidification.
Operating humidity: 45% to 85%, the solenoid valve will not solidification.
Storage temperature: -40 ℃ to 75 ℃ in between, the solenoid valve will not solidification.
Storage Humidity: 0% to 95%, the solenoid valve will not solidification.
Performance to show:
Temperature: 65 ℃ or less, can be used for more than a million times.
Maximum working temperature shall not exceed 80 ℃.
Insulation resistanceneed 100MΩ insulating resistance when 500VDC insulator testing.
Insulation strengththe strength should be 600VAC/1 min DC standard product table.
<a href=”http://www.seeedstudio.com/forum“>Ask questions on Seeed forum</a>.
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.