Adjustable DC - DC Power Converter(1V - 12V1.5A)
This is a DC/DC step-down voltage regulator that converts input voltage between 4.5V and 16V into a smaller voltage between 1V and 12V, capable of driving a 1.5A load with excellent line and load regulation.
In some projects, you might need different voltages (1-12V) for your devices. Without this kind of DC power source, you’ll find it time-consuming to buy a new one. The delay of project is so annoying. No worries! This module can accelerate prototyping, because you can get the voltage you need (such as 1.2V,1.8V,3.3V, 5V and 9V) as easy as blinking eyes.
- Input Voltage: 4.5-16V
- Output Voltage: 1V - 12VDC
- Heating consumption: 0.5-1200mW
- Load resistance: can adjust
- Max. Output Current: 1.5A
- Output Ripple: ≤100mV
- Switching Frequency: 500KHz
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +125℃
- Dimensions: 36mm30mm10mm(lwh)
- Wide Output Voltage Range
- Ensured 1.5A Output Load Current
- Input Voltage Range Up to 16V
- Excellent Line and Load Regulation
- Low Power Standby Mode
- Precise potentiometer for voltage adjustment
- Thermal Shutdown and over-current protection
- Power for breadboard
Connect the module with Bread Board like following picture. It can quickly select 3.3V ,5V or an adjustable voltage output,through the jumper cap .When select the adjustable, it can be adjusted by the R12, to adjust the output voltage(1-12V)range. At the same time, you can use Arduino to read the A0 output voltage，to obtain the precise voltage value.
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.