Adjustable DC - DC Power Converter(1V - 12V1.5A)
This is a DC/DC step-down voltage regulator that converts input voltage between 4.5V and 16V into a smaller voltage between 1V and 12V, capable of driving a 1.5A load with excellent line and load regulation.
In some projects, you might need different voltages (1-12V) for your devices. Without this kind of DC power source, you’ll find it time-consuming to buy a new one. The delay of project is so annoying. No worries! This module can accelerate prototyping, because you can get the voltage you need (such as 1.2V,1.8V,3.3V, 5V and 9V) as easy as blinking eyes.
- Input Voltage: 4.5-16V
- Output Voltage: 1V - 12VDC
- Heating consumption: 0.5-1200mW
- Load resistance: can adjust
- Max. Output Current: 1.5A
- Output Ripple: ≤100mV
- Switching Frequency: 500KHz
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +125℃
- Dimensions: 36mm30mm10mm(lwh)
- Wide Output Voltage Range
- Ensured 1.5A Output Load Current
- Input Voltage Range Up to 16V
- Excellent Line and Load Regulation
- Low Power Standby Mode
- Precise potentiometer for voltage adjustment
- Thermal Shutdown and over-current protection
- Power for breadboard
Connect the module with Bread Board like following picture. It can quickly select 3.3V ,5V or an adjustable voltage output,through the jumper cap .When select the adjustable, it can be adjusted by the R12, to adjust the output voltage(1-12V)range. At the same time, you can use Arduino to read the A0 output voltage，to obtain the precise voltage value.
Help us make it better
Welcome to the new documentation system of Seeed Studio. We have made a lot of progress comparing to the old wiki system and will continue to improve it to make it more user friendly and helpful. The improvement can't be done without your kindly feedback. If you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor via Github or give us suggestions in the survey below, it would be more appreciated if you could leave your email so that we can reply to you. Happy Hacking!