Capacitance Meter Kit
This is a simple but very useful capacitance meter. New version fixed design errors in previous version and came with several improvements:
- Improved PCB layout.
- Added popular DC jack for easy connection of power supply.
- Added switch. This is desirable when running on battery.
- Added mounting holes.
- Polarity marked out.
- Smaller size.
- About 1% accuracy
- Measure range: 1pF - 500uF
- Automatic range switch
- Zeroing available
- Real time serial output of measurement read-outs with time stamp
- Low cost and easy to build
Bill of Materials (BOM) /parts list
- All parts excluding power supply
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.