Capacitance Meter Kit
This is a simple but very useful capacitance meter. New version fixed design errors in previous version and came with several improvements:
- Improved PCB layout.
- Added popular DC jack for easy connection of power supply.
- Added switch. This is desirable when running on battery.
- Added mounting holes.
- Polarity marked out.
- Smaller size.
- About 1% accuracy
- Measure range: 1pF - 500uF
- Automatic range switch
- Zeroing available
- Real time serial output of measurement read-outs with time stamp
- Low cost and easy to build
Bill of Materials (BOM) /parts list
- All parts excluding power supply
Help us make it better
Welcome to the new documentation system of Seeed Studio. We have made a lot of progress comparing to the old wiki system and will continue to improve it to make it more user friendly and helpful. The improvement can't be done without your kindly feedback. If you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor via Github or give us suggestions in the survey below, it would be more appreciated if you could leave your email so that we can reply to you. Happy Hacking!