USB To Uart 5V/3V3
USB To Uart 5V/3V3 is a USB to serial adapter,Which is base on CH340,CH340 is a USB bus convert chip and it can realize USB convert to serial interface, USB convert to IrDA infrared or USB convert to printer interface. this module is compatible with 5V and 3v3.and it can used for upload code or communicating with MCUs.
Full speed USB device interface, conforms to USB Specification Version 2.0
3.3V and 5V compatible I/Os.
Supports baud rate varies from 2400bps to 115200bps.
Hardware full duplex serial interface, set transceiver buffer
Working Voltage ：DC 5V
Working Current <10mA
Operation System： Windows、Linux、Mac
- ①：Power Indicator
⑥：VCC Switch:Choice 5V or 3V3
USB To Uart 5V/3V3 is used as USB To Serial Port interface.It need to install driver.
Totally compatible with serial application program in computer endpoint Windows operation system
1)You plug it to computer by USB Port.
2)Wait a minute,you can find it in Device Manager.
- 3)If you can not find the port,please download Driver from Here
Driver download: http://www.wch.cn/download/CH341SER_MAC_ZIP.html
On Mac OS Yosemite:
1) Install the CH340 driver
2) Open Terminal program (located in /Applications/Utilities/)
3) Type command: sudo nvram boot-args=”debug=0x146 kext-dev-mode=1”
5）Restart your computer;
If you want restore your Mac’s setting,You can exit developer mode by redefining the boot-arg to your previous settings, or clear your boot-args as follows: sudo nvram -d boot-args
You should like this connect your circuit.
We can download code to Seeeduino Ethernet by USB To Uart 5V/3V3.
Note that you should select the correct board type and COM port.
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.