AVR USB Programmer
- Can be used to program most AVR microcontrollers via USB (USBASP compatible. See http://www.fischl.de/usbasp/ for details)
- A general purpose AVR Mega48 board with all I/Os brought to sides of board and holes matching 0.1 inch pitch prototype boards. Execllent for AVR experiments and developments. (Note: 07302 is shipped with ATmega48 on board)
- Can be separately powered by adding two commonly available through-hole components
- Compatible header provided for programming 062 oscilloscopes
- Can be converted to Uart/USB converter by simply reflashing it with AVRCDC firmware (available at http://www.recursion.jp/avrcdc/ ) and adding one resistor
Click here to check the assembly drawing.
Bill of Materials (BOM) /parts list
- 10-core programming ribbon cable
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.