LinkIt ONE Tutorial - Get temperature with Webpage
What We’re Doing
LinkIt One with Wi-Fi communication function. We have collected some data through the LinkIt One. As the Internet AP to support data access by providing Web Server. Access to the corresponding IP address can get the data with browser. Next step you need to connect circuit, data acquisition from temperature sensor. Then well equipped with Wi-Fi antennas you and connected to the network, please have a choise with the network fill in the three parameters, the network name (WiFi_AP), access password (WIFI_PASSWORD), and transmission mode of router (options LWIFI_OPEN, LWIFI_WPA, LWIFI_WEP). Finally, the code is uploaded to the LinkIt One. Use of terminal device with network, open the browser and enter the IP address will obtain the temperature data. (Visit the IP address assignment via DHCP router access)
Things you need
LinkIt One x 1
Break board x 1
Resistors 330Ω x 1
- Wi-Fi ANT x 1
Please click on the button below to download the code for the kit:
You can unzip the file to the Examples folder of your Arduino IDE.
To access the demo code open:
File -> Examples -> Starter Kit for LinkIt -> Basic -> L10_Web_Temp
Note that you should open the Serial monitor to input anything to start the program.
Antenna do not work ?
- Attention to check the antenna connection is stable connection. (Antenna socket on the back, marked as Wi-Fi/BT ANT)
Where is the IP address？
- First adjust the serial mode (DEBUG - >MOLDE), you can query through the serial port. Click on the upper right corner of the compiler, magnifying chart. Standard query the assigned IP address. (Please click on this step to change Tools - >Port - >COMX)
Making it better
Do you want to change the data in real time? We through the Web port to monitor a variation of light sensitivity value.
To access the demo code open:
File -> Examples -> Starter Kit for LinkIt -> Extend_Lesson –> L10_Web_Temp_Advanced
If want to control the LinkIt One with web. How control the work of hardware can be?
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.