Grove Starter kit for LinkIt Smart7688 Duo
Grove Starter kit for LinkIt Smart7688 Duo is a starter kit which contains fundamental and essential functional modules, such as encoder and OLED display. This kit will save you a lot on expenses and you can build an experimental model for your product. All modules are interfaced with patented Grove interface of Seeed. With this kind of interface, you can accelerate your prototyping process. Also, a novice can get basic applications started with a step-by-step guide provided by Seeed.
About LinkItTM Smart 7688 Duo, LinkItTM Smart 7688 Duo(a compact controller board) is an open development board, based on the OpenWrt Linux distribution, MT7688 and ATmega32u4. The board is designed especially to enable the prototyping of Rich Application IoT devices for smart house.
- Grove interfaced to simply wiring process.
- Starter kit for novice and cost-effective.
- Starter kit special for smart-home applications.
- All essential and basic functional parts included.
- Detailed and complete tutorial.
More details about Grove modules please refer to Grove System
- IoT/Gateway Device.
- Smart multimedia devices
- Teaching and learning
|Grove - Light Sensor||1PC|
|Grove - Infrared Emitter||1PC|
|Grove - Infrared Receiver||1PC|
|Grove - Encoder||1PC|
|Grove - Touch Sensor||1PC|
|Grove - OLED Display 1.12”||1PC|
|Grove - Temp&Humi Sensor||1PC|
|Grove – Relay||1PC|
|Grove - GAS Sensor (MQ2)||1PC|
A simple demo
You can build an IoT application easily with Grove modules supplied in this kit. Now we use some Grove modules supplied to build a demonstrative IoT application, which is used to collect data from sensors in house and control home appliances. To be specific, this demonstrative application achieve following functions:
- Collect data on illumination strength, ambient temperature and humidity and display them on OLED screen, these data also can be accessed from a cloud server.
- Use a relay to connect a desk lamp, with which you can switch the lamp with a control or switch the lamp with a button from the cloud server.
- LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo
- Grove - Light Sensor
- Grove - Temp&Humi Sensor
- Grove - IR Receiver
- IR remote
A detailed how-to
Please go to recipe for the detailed manual.
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.