Linkit Connect 7681
The LinkIt Connect 7681 development board provides easy access to the five GPIO pins and one UART port — each with an LED — of the MT7681, to quickly connect peripheral controllers and electronic circuits. The MT7681 is provided on the LinkIt Connect 7681 module, which was co-designed with AcSiP. This module, which is only 15 x 18mm, will also be available separately for direct integration into your product’s PCB.
- Access to the five GPIO pins and one UART port provided by MT7681, with attached LEDs
- WiFi antenna integrated on Linkit 7681 module
- Power over USB (Micro USB port).
- Open source hardware board reference design, including schematic, layouts, and pin details.
- Chipset Core: MT7681 ANDES N9
- Clock Speed: 80MHz
- Flash: 1MB
- RAM: 64KB
- Power: on-board 1A 3.3V voltage regulator (can be powered from USB connector)
- Connectors: UART/GPIO/SPI pins are available on connectors(100mil/2.54mm pitch);micro USB connector.
- GPIO Voltage: 3.3V
- PWM Output pin Count: 5
- PWM levels: 0~20
- UART Voltage: 3.3V
- Wi-Fi Spec: 802.11 b/g/n for Station mode; 802.11 b/g for AP mode
- Dimensions: 50 x 31 mm
- Other: Onboard reset push-button.
Install USB Driver
Connect LinkIt Connect 7681 development board to PC’s USB port using a USB cable. The driver will be automatically installed.(As shown below in Windows7 OS)
NoteIf the driver does not install successfully, you can download and install FTDI Driver manually.
Getting started with MediaTek LinkIt Connect 7681 Developer’s Guide
This document provides you with a detailed introduction to the MediaTek LinkIt Connect 7681 SDK, step-by-step installation guide, and details on how to use it to create and run Wi-Fi applications. It also covers how to use the board upgrade tool provided in the SDK, an overview of the APIs and several how-to guides to undertake common Wi-Fi operations with code example. Details on how to create MediaTek Smart Connection apps for Android and iOS are also included.
- MediaTek LinkIt Connect 7681 Developer’s Guide
- MediaTek LinkIt Connect 7681 API Reference
- LinkIt Connect 7681 Hardware Reference Design
- MediaTek LinkIt™ Connect 7681 SDK
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.