Wio Link Deluxe Plus Kit
This kit is same as Wio Link Deluxe Kit except that this kit additionally contains two display modules, which can add visual interfaces for the user. You can use this kit to run some real projects or do prototyping. It contains sensors(mainly), switching-function modules, servo motors, LED strip and a speaker. The most amazing part of this kit is the Wio Link development board which can be utilized for various devices: without a bit programming skill required. All the actions you want your modules performed and the flashing-code operation to Wio Link could be completed with taps in a mobile app. And you can send instructions to your devices over internet at anywhere. So Wio Link will be a perfect utility to making things around smarter for everyone. Now let us do something real!
- Full package of all general required functional modules
- Grove port interfaced, more practical function and less work
- Completely easy to make things around you smarter and add fun to daily life
- Weight: 355 g
|Grove - Button||1PC|
|Grove - Relay||1PC|
|Grove - Moisture Sensor||1PC|
|Grove - Temp&Humi Sensor||1PC|
|Grove - Digital Light Sensor||1PC|
|Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor||1PC|
|Grove - Protoshield||1PC|
|Grove - Magnetic Switch||1PC|
|Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±1.5g)||1PC|
|Grove - IR Distance Interrupt||1PC|
|Grove - Barometer Sensor (BMP180)||1PC|
|Grove - Air quality sensor v1.3||1PC|
|Grove - Gesture||1PC|
|Grove - I2C Hub||1PC|
|Grove - Speaker||1PC|
|Grove - WS2812 Waterproof LED Strip - 30 LEDs 1 meter||1PC|
|Micro USB Cable - 48cm||2PCS|
|Grove - Servo||1PC|
|Grove - OLED Display 0.96”||1PC|
|Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger||1PC|
A simple demo
This demo can be used as a compilation result-indicator.
A detailed how-to
Please go to Recipe for the detailed manual:
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.