Wio Link Bootcamp Kit
If you have no programming skills, and you want to build some cool gadgets for your life, this kit will be a perfect starter. It contains a relay, a recorder, a strip of LEDs, a buzzer and a servo motor which will perform basic actions required in daily life. The most amazing part of this kit is the Wio Link development board which can be utilized for various devices: without a bit programming skill required. All the actions you want your modules performed and the flashing code operation to Wio Link could be completed with taps in a mobile app. And you can send instructions to your devices over Internet at anywhere. So Wio Link will be a perfect utility to making things around smarter for everyone. Now let’s get started to build some useful stuff.
- Include common frequently-used environment-monitoring functional modules
- Grove port interfaced, more practical function and less work
- Completely easy to make things around you smarter and add fun to daily life.
- Weight: 285 g
|Grove - Relay||1PC|
|Grove - Recorder||1PC|
|Grove - WS2812 Waterproof LED Strip - 30 LEDs 1 meter||1PC|
|Grove - Buzzer||1PC|
|Micro USB Cable - 48cm||1PC|
|Grove - Servo||1PC|
A simple demo
This demo can used as a compilation result-indicator.
A detailed how-to
Please go to Recipe for the detailed manual.
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.