Grove - NunChuck
The Grove - NunChuck is a small PCB that adapts the Wii Nunchuck connector to standard Grove connector. The power, ground and two-wire interface of the Nunchuck are all broken out to a 4-pin 0.1” pitch header. This “Grove - NunChuck”, let you play with the Wii Nunchuck and other Wii remote peripherals without needing you to cut cables. Just plug it into the Wii Nunchuck, then into the Grove - Base Shield.
There is Wiichuck- A Wii-Nunchuck break out board, they are similar.
• Designed to be inserted into the connector of a Nintendo Wii Nunchuck
• Connects to Grove - Base Shield
• Interface Type: I2C
• Work Voltage: +5 V
Resource File: Grove - NunChuck Eagle File
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.