433Mhz RF Link Kit
The kit is consisted of transmitter and receiver, popular used for remote control.
- Frequency: 433Mhz.
- Modulation: ASK
- Receiver Data Output: High - 1/2 Vcc, Low - 0.7v
- Transmitter Input Voltage: 3-12V (high voltage = more transmitting power)
- Receiver Input Voltage : 3.3-6V (high voltage = more receiving power)
The popular link is like this: MCU -> Encoder -> Transmitter ------ Receiver -> Decoder -> MCU
PT2262(Encoder) and PT2272(Decoder) are optional, their existence is to 1)avoid confusing when multiple RF links in range 2) isolate disturbance. You can integrate the encoding and decoding work to the MCUs on both side. Whenever there is no 315Mhz devices around, you may use it as direct cable connection.
Excuse for the documentation, we will work on them. Before that, please consult us for any details, we are happy to find the answer for you ^^ We tried them using the guide from Sparkfun, it’s compatible. The only difference is in package, of some excess GND pins.
More over, we will make more RF modules ourselves with different frequency and capacity. The next one in plan is based on cc1100 Please suggest us about your need :)
If you have questions or other better design ideas, you can go to our forum discuss.
- Demo Scheme
- VirtualWire 1.3
- Documentation For 1.3
- example from sparkfun
- example running rf modules
- TX module schematic
Links to external webpages which provide more application ideas, documents/datasheet or software libraries - RCSwitch - Arduino Library to control 433Mhz remote power sockets
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.