Grove Cape for BeagleBone Series
A true open hardware ,BeagleBone Series is credit-card-sized Linux computer that connects to the Internet and runs software such as Android 4.0 and Ubuntu. With plenty of I/O and processing power for real-time analysis provided by an AM335x 720MHz ARM® processor, BeagleBone can be complemented with cape plug-in boards to augment functionality.
And this Grove - Grove Cape for BeagleBone Series is an expansion board for BeagleBone Series to work with abundant Grove resources. There are 6 ready Grove sockets on the board covering functions like UART, I2C and ADC. And in this way, all Grove Modules are accessible for the BeagleBone board. Wanna make some projects with BeagleBone and need some sensors or display? This Grove - Grove Cape for BeagleBone Series can bring you this convenience.
- Dimension：69.9X54.8X17.5 mm
- Digital I/o port voltage protection
- Digital allows maximum input voltage 5V
- Analog input by partial pressure resistance , Ratio of 1.8/5
- Analog port allows maximum input voltage 5V
J1,J5: can be used for I2C.
J2,J6,: can be used for UART.
J3,J7,: can be used for ADC.
The pins decribe mapping to the Grove Cape for BeagleBone Series board as show below:
|Grove Interface||Grove Pin||A/D||I²C||UART||BeagleBone Pin||BeagleBone function|
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.