BeagleBone Green HDMI Cape
BeagleBone Green HDMI Cape is a general integrated HDMI connector for expanding your BeagleBone to a rich variety of peripherals such as computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device. This board features a standard HDMI receptacle that can be connected to a monitor with a standard HDMI-to-HDMI cable. All HD signals are supported, and the output resolution is 1280×720. It also can be used to transmit audio information. This product will make your applications based on BeagleBone board more versatile for different circumstances.
- Plug and play.
- Adapter to different input signal.
- 720P(1280×720) output resolution.
|Maxium operating current||80 mA|
|HDMI version||Version 1.2|
|Maxium Output resolution||1280x720 @60Hz|
|Chip||IT66121 HDMI Framer(Datasheet)|
You can expand your BeagleBone to more multimedia peripherals such computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
IT66121 HDMI Framer
- HDMI Transmitter
Cape I2C address Switch
- To switch between different cape address identifier.
- EEPROM memory for this cape.
|BeagleBone Green HDMI Cape||1|
This part will show you how to start with this product in a few steps.
- BeagleBone Green board(with OS Installed first) × 1.
- USB cable (type A to micro type B) × 1.
- Standard HDMI cable(type A to type A) × 1.
NoteWe use Windows 7 in this case. After connection work is done, plug a computer mouse into USB interface on BeagleBone Green board.
Plug USB cable(type C end) to your PC, you will find that a BeagleBone desktop is shown on your computer monitor.
Then you can use BeagleBone like a PC or a Mac.
No BeagleBone desktop operation system is shown on the computer monitor? Try one of following steps.
- Power down the monitor and restart it.
- Press RESET button on BeagleBone Green board.
- Press POWER button on BeagleBone Green board and then press it again.
The computer mouse does not work(not powered)?
- Press RESET button on BeagleBone Green board and wait it to launch.
How disassemble BeagleBone Green HDMI Cape quickly?
- Pull(with your hand) the end with HDMI receptacle out first, then pull the other end out. Repeat previous two steps again if it is necessary.
This video shows how to use BeagleBone Green HDMI Cape to surfing Internet and play audio.
|Arduino||Wio||BeagleBone||Raspberry Pi||LinkIt ONE|
The platforms mentioned above as supported is/are an indication of the module's hardware or theoritical compatibility. We only provide software library or code examples for Arduino platform in most cases. It is not possible to provide software library / demo code for all possible MCU platforms. Hence, users have to write their own software library.
Help us make it better
Welcome to the new documentation system of Seeed Studio. We have made a lot of progress comparing to the old wiki system and will continue to improve it to make it more user friendly and helpful. The improvement can't be done without your kindly feedback. If you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor via Github or give us suggestions in the survey below, it would be more appreciated if you could leave your email so that we can reply to you. Happy Hacking!