The specific steps for uploading the code:
- Select the type of Arduino board that you are using by the path: Tools –> Board –> for example, Arduino UNO after you have open a demo.
It may be your wrong choice of board type If there appears the below image, please re-select the Arduino board that you are using.
- Select the correct serial port you are using by the path: Tools –> Serial Port –> for example, COM3.
- Upload the demo code as below show:
When there appears “Done uploading”, congratulate you upload successfully.
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.