Grove - Circular LED
This is a unique ring– it has a florid body with 24 controllable LEDs. Maybe it will drive the inspiration out of you to make a glowing magic ring! There is a 1*1 square hollow-out in the middle of this module, where you can place a Grove Encoder in and make it a rotary visual encoder!
- Circular shape
- 24 LEDs, about 5.5 mA drive current for each channel.
- Controllable LEDs with florid effects
- Grove Interface.
|Current||/||5.5 for each LED||mA|
|Dimension||Ring Form:4.5 diameter||mm|
With the definition “CircularLED circularLED1(10,9);” in the demo, please connect this module to the D9 Grove Connector of Grove base shield with the 4- pin Grove cable. You can also connect the “Yellow” signal to D9 and “White” to D10 with jumper wires.
Please download the CircularLED lib and test this module with_CircularLEDtest_ example. You can click here to learn how to upgrade the sketches.
Please also refer to the Grove-Encoder to learn more about this module.
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.