Grove - FM Receiver
Grove - FM Receiver is a wideband FM receiver module, this module is base on SX6119, it offers true single-chip voice FM receiver, which is built-in amplifier, VCO, filter and demodulator. The multifunction button provides greater convenience for users to control.
- Grove interface
- FM receiver with a tuning range of 64 MHz to 108 MHz covering Eastern Europe (OIRT), Japan, Europe and US bands
- Lower power consumption
- Multifunction button
- LED Indicator
- Headsets interface
More details about Grove modules please refer to Grove System
- ①：Headsets interface:It can drive 16 ohm or 32 ohm earphone or audio。
②：Multifunction button ：Change volume and select channel
- Center：Open FM/Close FM（Keeping press 1S）
- Up：volume add
- Down：volume sub
- Left：searching down
- Right：searching up
- FM Close：LED off
- FM Open：LED light
- FM Searching：LED flash
- Grove - USB Power
- Grove - FM Receiver
- Mini Cable
|Arduino||Wio||BeagleBone||Raspberry Pi||LinkIt ONE|
The platforms mentioned above as supported is/are an indication of the module's hardware or theoritical compatibility. We only provide software library or code examples for Arduino platform in most cases. It is not possible to provide software library / demo code for all possible MCU platforms. Hence, users have to write their own software library.
Help us make it better
Thank you for choosing Seeed. A couple of months ago we initiated a project to improve our documentation system. What you are looking at now is the first edition of the new documentation system. Comparing to the old one, here is the progresses that we made:
- Replaced the old documentation system with a new one that was developed from Mkdocs, a more widely used and cooler tool to develop documentation system.
- Integrated the documentation system with our official website, now you can go to Bazaar and other section like Forum and Community more conveniently.
- Reviewed and rewrote documents for hundreds of products for the system’s first edition, and will continue migrate documents from old wiki to the new one.
An easy-to-use instruction is as important as the product itself. We are expecting this new system will improve your experience when using Seeed’s products. However since this is the first edition, there are still many things need to improve, if you have any suggestions or findings, you are most welcome to submit the amended version as our contributor or give us suggestions in the survey below, Please don’t forget to leave your email address so that we can reply.